Thursday, April 27, 2017

Hello, Art and Mary

I am sending this to friends who recently moved to a retirement community in another city.  We often had coffee together at church, so I thought this was appropriate to send as a "miss you" card.  The images are from a freebie set from Verve.  Most of the coloring is with regular markers - a change for me as I usually use Prismas or gel pens.  The die cut is part of a flourish by Die-namics.  I snipped bits to use as "steam" from the cups.  The words are the top layer of a napkin.  I did not do anything but attach it with glue.
Sketch:  Tuesday Morning Sketches
"B"- brown, brew:   Allsorts
Inspiration:   Cupcake Inspirations
Not square:   Addicted-to-Stamps 
Coffee:     Verve Stamps blogspot
Any:    Crafty Friends

8 comments:

brenda said...

Your creation is just lovely, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts 'I spy' theme this week.

B x

Danoesja said...

Hi Dorothy
It's a beautiful card and i love the sentiment.
Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps.
Greetings, Danoesja

Ellibelle said...

What a fun sketch and beautiful creation!
Thanks so much for joining us this week at Allsorts, hope you'll check back tomorrow for our new challenge!

Patti said...

That card will be perfect for your friends I love the saying! Thank you so much for creating with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Debbie said...

What a great card! (My daughter is starting finals... I think I need to send her one like this!)
Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful card. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations!

Diane Louise J said...

Hello again Dorothy…. You have made a fun coffee themed card with a fab sentiment…. Thanks for entering it into the ‘Anything Goes’ challenge at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck in the draw and we would love you to join us again for our next challenge.
[Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

EK Gorman said...

This is a beautiful card. Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week!!!