Monday, February 8, 2016

Simple Blue

This blog has been pink and red for several days, but it will be turning blue this week.  A neighbor asked me to make several thank you cards (thanking for friendship at the time of her father's death).  She asked me to use blue.  Although it is a favorite color of mine, I do not use it a lot as I find blue difficult to work with.  I welcome any comments and suggestions!   I will probably add a thank you sentiment when I figure out which one to use!   The image is Reverse Prints by Stampin' Up, and this embossing folder is Victoria.
Sketch:            Sketch Saturday
Monochrome:  Fussy and Fancy
                         Crafters Cafe
A fave color - blue/white:   Aloha Friday - Kitty Bee Challenges
Any:                DLArt
                        Inspiration Destination

4 comments:

Nancy said...

You've created a really lovely card, Dorothy! The blue is all so pretty, both on your card and your blog.
Thanks for joining our Aloha Friday Challenge at Kitty Bee Designs! :o)

Billie A said...

Like the monochromatic look and the embossing. Sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is beautiful. What a great card. I think we all find colours that we struggle with. Mine is greens. Thanks for sharing your card with us on Sketch Saturday this week, Hazelxx

Grenouille Greetings said...

It's clean, it's textured and it's delightfully blue! It's great to see you join in the fun with the Saturdays at Sketch Saturday this week with your lovely card. Hugs, Lesley