Thursday, May 14, 2015

Bon Voyage, Leah









 This is for our granddaughter who will be leaving soon to spend a few weeks in Spain, with a college group.  I needed a quick card - chose to use the colors of the Spanish flag together with the travel stamp - an old one by Santa Rosa.  (Are they still in business?)  I know the Eiffel Tower is out of place, but it will make her smile LOL!!!
Sketch (rotated):   http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.com/
 Around the world :  http://thecraftingcafe.blogspot.co.uk/
Any:     http://craftingbydesigns.blogspot.com/2015/04/month-long-anything-goes-in-may.html

6 comments:

Heide said...

What a fantastic card, love the passport looking paper. Thanks for joining us this week. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

Kathie said...

What a great Bon Voyage card Dorothy, this is the perfect sketch to use those bigger stamps and images we have. Your granddaughter will love this card as well as her trip it will be amazing. I love Spain my in laws had a holiday home there in Alicante just beautiful over looking the ocean. I guess she is learning Spanish at school. My son learnt Spanish and we travelled to Argentina and Chile for 3 weeks in September / October 2013, I had a great time with the other parents we walked and travelled as much as you can whilst we were there. This is a great card and thanks so much for sharing your talent with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT

Linda Anderson said...

How absolutely fabulous Dorothy!!! Perfect for your granddaughter's trip. I made a card for my son when he took a trip to NYC and included some spending $$ inside - he's liked my cards ever since!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

Linda

Joanna M. said...

Fantastic. I love the colors and that Eiffel Tower made ME smile!! Your granddaughter will, no doubt, adore this card. I loved Spain when I traveled there after college (25 odd years ago - yikers, I'm old!) Thanks for sharing.
~Jo

anne said...

Brilliant card, perfect colour scheme for a Spanish trip. Hope she has a great trip to this side of the ocean. Thank you for joining in with us this week. Anne SSW2-DT

Dawn said...

Brilliant card Dorothy! So glad you could join us at The Crafting Cafe!
Good Luck in the challenge!
Hugs
Dawn xx