Monday, July 8, 2013

This is the day

This is always a favorite verse, reminding us to be thankful for everything from day to day, and to rejoice in all that the Lord has done for us.  The challenge is to create our own background - I hope this SU embossing folder is suitable.  It i easy to see the dry embossing is one of my favorite backgrounds.  I stamped these images and left the stamps in our home for the summer - I forget where it is from. 
Sketch:  http://annabellestamps.blogspot.com/
Created bag, with uplifting sentiment:  http://twistoffaithcards.blogspot.com.au/
Any, with praise:  http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Zella said...

Dorothy, that is one of my favorite verses too! I think it might be one of the first ones that I memorized as a little girl. I can see why that embossing folder is one of your favorites - it's very versatile. Love the rainbows too. Thanks for joining us at Twist of Faith!
Blessings,
Zella
Twist of Faith DT

Pauline said...

Hi Dorothy... this is one of my favourite verses. In a joyful mood, this is the song that I sing! This is a beautiful creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Twist of Faith!
hugs and blessings,
Pauline

Antoinette/Cultivate Life in Joy said...

Dorothy I love your card...my Grandmother taught me to embroider and this card has a lovely look of embroidery. I love how you delicately colored and stamped it. Thank you so much for joining us at Twist of Faith. Please come join us again.

Karen Letchworth said...

Dorothy, I absolutely LOVE the bright colors and beautiful scripture on this card. It's just SO refreshing and fun. Thanks SO MUCH for stopping by again this week to share your time and talents with us. Your art is a blessing to us, and we're SO grateful to have you play along.
God bless you this week, and I hope to see you again soon.
Hugs,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Kylie said...

Everything about your card is simply gorgeous Dorothy! Love the colours, the verse you used and the way you used the sketch and the rainbows are super cute too!
Thanks for sharing with us at Annabelle Stamps!

Take Care,
Kylie X

Andrea said...

It's beautiful Dorothy! This is a wonderful verse and suits the bright happy colours you've used!
TFS with us this week :)
Andrea