Thursday, November 29, 2012

CAS Sympathy

I hope you can see this.  I usually run from CAS designs, but when I saw the photo challenge here:
  http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/2012/11/dlart-thankful-thursday-challenge_15.html ,  I was immediately inspired to use this embossed piece.  Because it is large, there is not much space for anything else on an A2 card.  I used my sister in law's folder, and added a sentiment from Paper Inspirations.  The Nestie is Labels4, and I added sheer white ribbon I get at Dollar Tree.  It does not show up well, but the main panel and tag are pale lavender, and the mat is purple.

4 comments:

Nathalia O. said...

I LOVE this embossing folder. Your clean and simple card is striking!

Lynn McAuley said...

Love this sensational white on white sympathy design!!

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful card, I can definitely see the CAS lines very elegant
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Photo inspired Challenge
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

dawnmercedes said...

I like this calm, relaxing sympathy card. Perfect for the occastion...and simple enough to whip out as needed.