Tuesday, September 11, 2012

CAD Office supplies with a castle

For some reason, last year I bought a huge pad of DCWV fall/Halloween dp, though I seldom make Halloween cards.  I did really like  the combinations of colors and patterns - but this is going to last a while LOL!  I also just ordered a new paper trimmer, as the one I have roughs up the edges, even with new blades.
For the following inspiration challenge I immediately thought of this rather old Provencal set (SU).  It is one I like a lot, but seldom use.  The image is sponged with Eggplant Envy chalk.  I used some fancy clips to hold the Bobbin ribbon.  The bg paper has bat silhouettes at the top - they probably look like smudges here.
Inspiration:  http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/ 
Office or school supplies:  http://artimpressionsstamps.blogspot.com/
Sketch, and a bit of bright color:  http://willowsketchiechallenge.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

Nathalia O. said...

I am such a sucker for DP. LOL. I just keep on collecting it. Wonderful card and the stamp you used is GORGEOUS!

Rory Fugerson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kelly ledder said...

Great card, thanks for sharing with willow sketchie this week.

Kelly x

Andrea said...

Nice card-beautiful stamp image!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is so sweet, what a great image you have used. Thanks for playing along on Willow Sketchie this week,Hazel x

Aunty Sue said...

oh this is so brilliant and thanks for sharing at craft

Anonymous said...

Super card.Just love the clips and ribbons,great touch.Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

carol said...

lovely card, thanks for joining in with our challenge at CRAFT
X CAROL