Monday, June 4, 2012

Shuffle Slower


I need to have some masculine/"golden oldies" cards available - DH, his twin brother, and a friend celebrate birthdays later this week.  DH and his twin will be 80 and the friend is not far behind. 
I am also beginning another challenge - create 100 cards in 100 days without adding to our supply stash.  I know I could probably do 1000 with what I have, except for card bases and maybe some colored cs for mats.  Here is the link for the 100 in 100 challenge:  http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/blogging-groups-f290/100-cards-projects-100-days-t554358-3.html

I used a GinaK image, watercolored, with some stripes for accents.  The corners are from a CB paisley die, and the bg is the CB Script.

The sketch, and the bg I created:  http://willowsketchiechallenge.blogspot.com/
Using script: bg:  http://www.trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com//
Two pieces of the same stripe: http://paperplaychallenges.blogspot.com/

(I am in an area with extremely poor internet reception, so this is going to be hit or miss all summer!)

7 comments:

Kay said...

Ha! Great card. The image and the sentiment are just perfect for a golden oldie card. Love it :)

Anne-Marie said...

Great card, love your own papers. The image and also the sentiment are fantastic for an golden oldie!!!

Thank you very much for joining this week for Willow Sketchie Challenge.

Anne-Marie x x

Sheryl said...

Great job here, your card so made me laugh - the image is great. Great to see you at CRAFT this week. Good luck, hope we see you again soon.
Hugs Sheryl xx

Anonymous said...

Great cards! They really crack me up. I'm so glad you're doing the 100 in 100 Challenge with us. I've added your blog to the 100 in 100 Challenger list on mine. Happy crafting!

uksharon said...

Great fun card - love that sentiment.
Thanks for joining us at PP this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

kelly ledder said...

Great card! Thanks for sharing and joinning in at WIllow Sketchie Challenge this week.

Kelly x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh Hope they have a great Birthday. Love the card its super. Really like your own backing too. Thanks for playing on Willow Sketchie this week, Hazelxox